Who we are
Arta is a medical supplies company established in 2021. Arta represents journeys through which our medical products can reach the hands and lives of those who care about giving the best and most elegant medical and life experiences. Arta, comes from the Greek word that means Art. We believe that in order to reach and remain in people’s lives we need to be the creative part of it. Arta is for admiration. We ensure that whether you’re using or wearing our products that you will be experiencing art and living through art, as in art, we solve, we innovate and we create.
Our website address is: https://arta-medical.com
Arta’s users system
• Each member who registers with Arta gets a “user name” and a “password” defined by the member himself.
• The “user name” is personal and private to one member only, and the “password” is also specific to the member alone, who chooses the password and can change it at any time. The user is responsible for protecting his own password. It should not be shared or disclosed to anyone else, and if it is disclosed then the customer is solely responsible for any activities or requests that occur through his membership in Arta.
• ARTA is not responsible for any problems that may arise from the use of the password by another member.
• Arta presents offers and informs users via e-mails or via WhatsApp, so that they can benefit from them.
• Arta does not share user information with other companies, but the name, address and phone number are shared with the delivery authorities for the speed and ease of delivery of orders.
• Arta’s site is available to everyone to benefit from the services provided by logging in to members or without registering for visitors.
• The customer must ensure that his information is correct and accurate and that it is valid in all respects, which is provided by him personally when using the Arta website, and he must update his data in the event of any change through his account on the site or by communicating by phone or WhatsApp for assistance.
• The customer should not impersonate another person or entity or use a false name or a name that he is not authorized to use while that exposes him to legal accountability.
• You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. This may result in a violation of this clause and the termination of your membership with Arta.
• If you become aware or suspect that someone knows your password, you must contact us immediately to change your password.
• The member can change his password by logging into his computer in the Arta website and changing the password.
• It is prohibited to use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose or matter, including without limitation:
1. Publishing, distributing or sending any material that is against the law, contrary to religions and sects, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, contrary to public morals or material objecting to the site.
2. Interfering with anyone’s use of the site.
3. Causing damage to the site, obstructing or reducing the operation of this site, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to this site or the networks connected to it, through hacking, deception, or any other similar means.
How to become a member/guest in Arta?
1. The customer fills out the registration form in order to create his own account or to use the site as a guest.
2. The customer agrees and undertakes to abide by the provisions of the Arta website user agreement.
3. The customer is bound by the Arta website user agreement when filling out and approving the registration, obtaining services or requesting using the website.
Access and use of the ARTA website:
Terms used in the Terms and Conditions:
• The term “User” or “Customer” refers to any person or entity that views, uses, accesses or browses the Site or submits any content or materials on the Site.
• The term “participating parties” shall refer to all entities and individuals participating in the ARTA website (if any).
• The term “ARTA” refers to Arta as a company, website and all of its applications on Apple, Android and browser-connected phones.
These terms and conditions apply to the ARTA website and all of its applications on Apple devices, Android devices and a phone connected to a web browser.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a year or more.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after a day or more.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.