By using the ARTA website, the member accepts and acknowledges the following:
1. That the information entered in the registration form is correct, and that the member is solely responsible for any losses that may arise from any wrong or insufficient information and in such cases his membership will be terminated.
2. The member is solely responsible for all data, files and personal information that he/she mentions during registration and use of the site, and that ARTA will not be responsible in any way for those files, or for accessing any services provided through ARTA that are unauthorized or in any other way other than those specified by ARTA, not to alter the software in any way, and indemnify ARTA for all material and moral losses in the event the Member fails to comply with the above-mentioned materials.
3. ARTA will not be liable for any damages that may arise from the reading of data belonging to any members by any unauthorized individuals.
4. The Member undertakes not to harass or threaten other users, or any of ARTA’s customer service personnel, not to act in a manner that affects the use of the Services by other users, and not to send, print, distribute or circulate any immoral and illegal material or information that may cause damage to the names of any persons or organizations, or advertise, sell or offer to sell any products or services, or engage in any harmful acts such as surveying, or competition or chain letters, and not to send any information or software that may harm the information or software on the devices of other users. All records or materials obtained by using Arta’s services are within the user’s consent, and the user is fully responsible for any damages, loss of information or any other losses resulting therefrom to the user’s computer, and the user is not entitled to claim compensation for any losses arising from the use of the service Also, he/she is committed not to use Arta’s services for any commercial or advertising purposes without obtaining the official approval of Arta.
5. ARTA constantly monitors all systems and services provided to users at any time.
6. ARTA uses its system for commercial purposes.
7. The member is responsible for all kinds of actions that are carried out under the name of the “User”, and the payment of fees for services that were previously ordered or payment upon receipt of products. In the event of payment not completed by the customer, Arta has the right to cancel his order and membership and return the products if they have been delivered.
8. Not to access the Site or Services using a third party registration account without the express consent of the account holder.
9. Not to disrupt or interfere or cause damage to or violate the security of the site, or any other services such as software, devices associated with the system, accounts, passwords, servers or networks linked to the site that are accessed through sites or associated or linked sites and not to download viruses.
10. All users who are minors in the place where they reside (generally under 18 years old) must obtain permission from their guardian, and their direct use is supervised by the guardian (father or mother) when using the site, and the guardian must read this agreement and agree them before using the website.
11. The credit or prepaid cards that the customer uses to pay through the electronic payment gateway on the Arta website or applications must be owned by the customer himself, and if the card is owned by another person, the customer must use it legally with the approval of the card owner.
Visitors conduct and behavior
The user is prohibited from posting, downloading or sending from or to the website any of the following materials:
- Violate any applicable local, national or international law.
- Illegal or fraudulent.
- It reaches the limit of unauthorized advertising or contains viruses or any other harmful programs.
- You may not misuse the Website (including hacking).
Any comments or notes made by the user on the site must not contain:
- Defamatory material, contrary to public morals or in violation of legislative laws.
- Promote violence or discrimination.
- Violate another person’s intellectual property rights.
- You violate any legal duty towards a third party (such as the duty of confidentiality).
- Promote illegal activity or invade another’s privacy.
- The impression that it comes from us or is used to impersonate another person or to provide false information about your association with another person.
The prohibited conduct in the above paragraphs is not exclusive, and the user will indemnify Arta for all expenses and damages incurred by it as a result of a violation of any such restrictions.
ARTA cooperates fully with all parties to enforce the law or court decisions that require or direct us to disclose the identity or location of any person who publishes any material in violation of the above-mentioned paragraphs.
The user may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that provided by Arta. The site is for the personal use of users only and may not be used for any commercial interests except those specifically approved by Arta, and in the event that the user commits any prohibited activities The Company has the right to suspend, prevent or terminate the User’s membership and access to the Service and hold the User accountable legally.
Prohibited activities include:
1. Criminal or tortious activity, including pornographic films, fraud, trade in indecent materials, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement or theft of confidential professional information.
2. Advertise or solicit any person to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Arta.
3. Using data systems or other content from the website to create, directly or indirectly, a collection, author, database or directory without any written permission from ARTA.
4. Any unauthorized use of the ARTA services, including collecting user names and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email.
5. Participation in any unauthorized formulation or linking to the site.
6. Sending chain letters or unsolicited email to other users.
7. Using any information obtained from the website in order to contact, advertise, solicit or sell to any user without his prior express consent.
8. Participate in any automated use of the system, such as sending texts to add friends, sending notes or messages, or using any data mining tools or other data collection and extraction tools.
9. Interfering with, disrupting or creating an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services associated with the Site.
10. Attempting to impersonate another person or user.
11. Using another person’s username.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your data.
13. Using any information obtained from the site in order to harass, offend or harm another person.
14. Using the ARTA service as part of any effort to compete with ARTA or provide the Services as a service bureau.
15. Decompile, compose or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the Website or forms part of the Website.
16. Attempting to bypass any Website procedures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website or any part of the Website.
17. Harass, intimidate or threaten Arta through any means of communication or to any employees or agents of Arta or those involved in providing any part of Arta’s services.
18. Display an advertisement or accept payments or anything of value from a third party in exchange for you to perform any business activity on or through the Site on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or postings with a commercial purpose.
19. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any submission or content on Arta.
20. Using the website in any manner inconsistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
21. Any suspicion of illegal operations on the ARTA website.
Validity of Arta’s records
In the event of disputes arising in connection with this Agreement, Member agrees and acknowledges that entry of any entries, microfilms, microfiches, and computer records constitute valid, enforceable, absolute and comprehensive evidence, that this Article has the characteristics of a contract of evidence and that Member waives in advance all objections to ARTA records in connection with the fact These records are properly maintained in accordance with the law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law. Disputes arising in connection with these Site Terms (including non-contractual disputes) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Arta reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity violating the above content, and you may not link or link to any pages of the Site or any content contained therein, either in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Arta, and may share links with the Site Through the social sites available on it, and that any other rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the website (Arta Content) and the trademarks, service marks and logos included in these Terms (the Marks) are owned by Arta and licensed to Arta and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights in the State of Kuwait and international treaties. Arta Content includes without limitation all of Arta Content Core software, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All graphics, logos, designs, page headers, icons, text and service names of Arta are registered trademarks and common law trademarks or trade design of Arta in Kuwait and/or other countries. Arta’s trademarks and trade design, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, may not be used in connection with any product or service in any manner likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated or used either in whole or in part without ARTA’s prior written permission.
Arta’s content on the website is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without a prior written permission from Arta.
Systematic restoration of data or other content from the Site or to create or authorize, directly or indirectly, a collection, author, database or directory without the written permission of ARTA is prohibited. As you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and the Arta Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Arta Content to which you have been properly freely accessed solely for personal, non-commercial use, and Arta reserves all rights not granted expressly to you in and on the Website, Arta Content and Marks, and if you download or print a copy of Arta Content for your personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the website’s security features or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any of the Arta Content or enforce restrictions on the use of the website or the Arta Content.
By posting any contributions to any part of the Web Site, you automatically represent and warrant that you have the right to grant Arta an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid license to use, copy, perform, publicly display, paraphrase, translate and quote (in whole or in part) and distribute such contributions for any purpose, such as commercial advertising or otherwise, or in connection with or promoting the Web site, to prepare derivative works from or incorporation into other works, and to grant and authorize the issuance of the above sub-licenses.
ARTA has the right, in our sole discretion and authority, to:
(1) Edit, draft or otherwise change any of the contributions. (2) Reclassify any contributions to place them in more appropriate locations.
(3) Pre-screen or delete any Contributions that are determined to be inappropriate or violate of this Agreement.
Links To And From Major Networks
As an additional service, the Site may provide links to other web sites. Some of these web sites may be affiliated with Arta, while others may not. Arta is not responsible for the contents of any web site pages created and maintained by organizations independent of Arta. Visiting any third party web site pages is at your own risk. Arta has no control over the pages of such other web sites, and cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness or the timing of the information contained in the pages of third party websites.
Your use of this information is voluntary and your reliance on this information should only be made after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply approval by Arta. By using the Site, you acknowledge that Arta is not responsible for the availability of the Sites. Other Websites or Content located on or across any other website pages.
To the extent permitted by law, ARTA provides this content and this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content of this website being available, or that it will be specified or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Subject to the preceding paragraph, ARTA directors, officers, employees or contractors shall have no liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation damages for loss of business or loss of profit), arising out of the contract, or Any failure or otherwise of the use or inability to use this website, and will not in these terms exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
The information, content, products, services and materials available through the Sites (whether provided by ARTA, by you, through other users or other affiliates/third parties) including without limitation product orders, submissions, text, photographs, graphics, The audio files, video and links are provided “as is” and as available without warranties of any kind, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law. Arta disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties of course of dealing or performance.